Sunday, November 4, 2018

Tied - Guitar Night

Guitar Night - Set 3 - Tied
1 hour 38 minutes

The third set of the guitar oriented series of mixes from my album collection. Tied to the whipping post.

  1. Whipping Post - The Allman Brothers Band
  2. South California Purples - Chicago
  3. La Grange - ZZ Top
  4. Walk This Way - Aerosmith
  5. I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Creedence Clearwater Revival
  6. Omaha - Moby Grape
  7. I Can See For Miles - The Who
  8. Who Do You Love (Live) - Quicksilver Messenger Service
  9. I'm Going Home (Live) - Ten Years After
  10. Sunshine Of Your Love (Live) - Cream
  11. Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young
  12. Sweet Jane - The Velvet Underground
  13. Let It Rain - Eric Clapton
  14. Sultans Of Swing - Dire Straits
  15. Reelin' In The Years - Steely Dan
  16. The Boys Are Back In Town - Thin Lizzy
  17. Killer Queen - Queen
  18. Since I've Been Loving You - Led Zeppelin

No comments:

Post a Comment