Monday, July 2, 2012

I Only Have Eyes For You - Decade 1

I Only Have Eyes For You is part 3 of my First Decade series of mixes celebrating my early years of listening and collecting music. This is the slow side.


Mixcloud link to listen below.








1.   The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You
2.   The Heartbeats - A Thousand Miles Away
3.   The Imperials - Tears On My Pillow
4.   Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home To Me
5.   Solomon Burke - Cry To Me
6.   Etta James - At Last
7.   The Marvelettes - Forever
8.   The Miracles - Ooo Baby Baby
9.   The Temptations - My Girl
10.  Mary Wells - My Guy
11. Patsy Cline - Crazy
12. Brenda Lee - I'm Sorry
13. Tommy Edwards - It's All In The Game
14. The Shirelles - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
15. The Platters - The Great Pretender
16. Gene Pitney - Town Without Pity
17. The Four Seasons - Rag Doll
18. The Tymes - Wonderful Wonderful
19. The Dells - Oh What A Night
20. James Brown - Please, Please, Please
21. Martha & The Vandallas - Love (Makes Me Do Foolish Things)
22. The Chantels - Look In My Eyes
23. The Shangri-Las - Remember (Walking In The Rain)
24. Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me
25. Mickey & Sylvia - Love Is Strange
26. The Beatles - This Boy
27. Elvis Presley - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You


No comments:

Post a Comment