Friday, December 20, 2013

All I Want For Christmas - Xmas Night

All I Want For Christmas - Xmas Mix 2

The Christmas Eve party continues with lots of favorites, new and old. The Sufjan Stevens two Christmas albums are outstanding and last year I played them both during Christmas day.









  1. Vince Guaraldi Trio - The Christmas Song
  2. Aretha Franklin - Winter Wonderland
  3. The Crystals - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
  4. The Beach Boys - The Man With All The Toys
  5. Rufus Thomas - I'll Be You Santa Baby
  6. Ella Fitzgerald - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  7. Laura Nyro - Let It Be Me/The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Empty Fire)
  8. Stevie Wonder - Someday At Christmas
  9. The Cathedral Brass - Joy To The World (Mocean Worker Remix)
  10. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
  11. Smashing Pumpkins - Christmastime
  12. Harry Simone Chorale - The Little Drummer Boy
  13. Sufjan Stevens - Joy To The World
  14. Bob Dylan - Do You Hear What I Hear?
  15. Art Garfunkel - O Come All Ye Faithful
  16. Bing Crosby - Silent Night
  17. Isaac Hayes - The Mistletoe and Me
  18. The Miracles - White Christmas
  19. CeeLo Green - Please Come Home For Christmas
  20. Elvis Presley - I'll Be Home For Christmas
  21. Willie Nelson - Blue Christmas
  22. Joss Stone - All I Want For Christmas





No comments:

Post a Comment