Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Nothing But A Heartache - Songs 1969


Soul music from 1969 that kept me going that year.












  1. The Flirtations - Nothing But A Heartache (Single)
  2. Marvin Gaye - That's The Way Love Is (M.P.G.)
  3. David Ruffin - My Whole World Ended (The Moment You Left Me) (My Whole World Ended)
  4. The Delfonics - Ready Or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide From Love) (The Sound of Sexy Soul)
  5. Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer (I Say A Little Prayer)
  6. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love) (Gotta Hold On To This Feeling)
  7. Isaac Hayes - Walk On By (Hot Buttered Soul, single version)
  8. Jerry Butler - Moody Woman (Ice On Ice) 
  9. Stevie Wonder - Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday (My Cherie Amour)
  10. Martha & The Vandallas - (We've Got) Honey Love (Single,)
  11. The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing (It's Our Thing)
  12. James Brown - Mother Popcorn (The Popcorn)
  13. The Temptations - I Can't Get Next To You (Single)
  14. Sly & The Family Stone - I Want To Take You Higher (Stand!)
  15. The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (Diana Ross Presents The Jackson 5)
  16. Clarence Carter - Snatching It Back (The Dynamic Clarence Carter)
  17. Joe Simon - The Chokin' Kind (Single)
  18. Johnny Adams - Reconsider Me (Heart & Soul)
  19. The Originals - Baby I'm For Real (Green Grow The Lilacs)
  20. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Baby, Baby Don't Cry (Time Out For Smokey Robinson & The Miracles)
  21. The Dells - Oh What A Night (Love Is Blue)
  22. The Supremes - Someday We'll Be Together (Cream Of The Crop)


No comments:

Post a Comment