Monday, February 8, 2016

Slide Away - Songs 1993

Songs 1993. Another collection of music from some of my favorite albums released in 1993.









All albums released in 1993.



  1. The Verve - Slide Away (A Storm In Heaven)
  2. Radiohead - I Can't (Pablo Honey)
  3. Morphine - Buena (Cure For Pain)
  4. U2 - Numb (Zooropa)
  5. Yo La Tengo - Double Dare (Painful)
  6. Mazzy Star - She's My Baby (So Tonight That I Might See)
  7. Aimee Mann - Say Anything (Whatever)
  8. The Loud Family - Sword Swallower (Plants & Birds & Rocks & Things)
  9. The Fall - It's A Curse (The Infotainment Scan)
  10. Bjork - Human Behaviour (Debut)
  11. Sky Cries Mary - Gone (A Return To The Inner Experience)
  12. Blur - Popscene (Modern Life Is Rubbish)
  13. David Bowie - Jump They Say (Black Tie White Noise)
  14. Depeche Mode - I Feel You (Songs Of Faith And Devotion)
  15. New Order - Regret (Republic)



No comments:

Post a Comment