Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Meaning Of Love - Songs 1982

More new wave pop from albums in my collection released in 1982. Mostly love songs too. Sorta.












  1. Depeche Mode - The Meaning Of Love (A Broken Frame)
  2. Berlin - Sex (I'm A...) (Pleasure Victim)
  3. A Flock Of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song (A Flock Of Seagulls)
  4. Modern English - I Melt With You (After The Snow)
  5. The English Beat - I Confess (Special Beat Service)
  6. Prince - Little Red Corvette (1999)
  7. The Church - When You Were Mine (The Blurred Crusade)
  8. The Associates - 18 Carat Love Affair (Sulk)
  9. Hall & Oates - Maneater (H2O)
  10. Billy Idol - White Wedding (Part 1) (Billy Idol)
  11. INXS - The One Thing (Shabooh Shoobah)
  12. The Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way (Forever Now)
  13. Gang Of Four - I Love A Man In Uniform (Songs Of The Free)
  14. Yaz - Only You (Upstairs At Eric's)
  15. Haircut 100 - Love Plus One (Pelican West)
  16. Tommy Tutone - 867-5309/Jenny (Tommy Tutone 2)
  17. Marshall Crenshaw - There She Goes Again (Marshall Crenshaw)
  18. The Motels - Only The Lonely (All Four One)



No comments:

Post a Comment