Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I Look For Love - Songs 1982

More Songs 1982. The 5th mix in the series. New Wave, Pop and Americana. Love songs too.


X in the pic.







  1. John Hiatt - I Look For Love (All Of A Sudden)
  2. The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Combat Rock)
  3. John Mellencamp - Hurts So Good (American Fool)
  4. T Bone Burnett - Hold On Tight (Trap Door)
  5. Elvis Costello - Shabby Doll (Imperial Bedroom)
  6. Squeeze - Black Coffee In Bed (Sweets From A Stranger)
  7. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing (Midnight Love)
  8. Stevie Wonder - That Girl (The Original Musiquariam I)
  9. Fleetwood Mac - Hold Me (Mirage)
  10. Roxy Music - More Than This (Avalon)
  11. The Church - Almost With You (The Blurred Crusade)
  12. Nick Lowe - Heart (Nick The Knife)
  13. The Motels - Take The L (All Four One)
  14. X - Come Back To Me (Under The Black Sun)
  15. Richard & Linda Thompson - Walking On A Wire (Shoot Out The Lights)
  16. Donald Fagen - Ruby Baby (The Nightfly)
  17. Dexys Midnight Runners - Jackie Wilson Said (I'm In Heaven When You Smile) (Too-Rye-Ay)
  18. Neil Young - Little Thing Called Love (Trans)

No comments:

Post a Comment