Wednesday, June 7, 2017

As I Wait For Sleep To Drag Me Under - Songs 1991

Songs 1991. A set of Americana, indie rock and power pop from albums in my collection released in that year.













  1. Billy Bragg - You Woke Up My Neighborhood (Don't Try This At Home)
  2. R.E.M. - Half A World Away (Out Of Time)
  3. Richard Thompson - I Misunderstood (Rumor & Sigh)
  4. Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet (Woodface)
  5. U2 - One (Achtung Baby)
  6. Matthew Sweet - Thought I Knew You (Girlfriend)
  7. Marshall Crenshall - Stop Doing That (Life's Too Short)
  8. Teenage Fanclub - What You Do To Me (Bandwagonesque)
  9. The Smithereens - Now And Then (Blow Up)
  10. BoDeans - True Devotion (Black And White) 
  11. Sarah McLachlan - The Path Of Thorns (Solace)
  12. Chris Whitley - Poison Girl (Living With The Law)
  13. Dave Alvin - Why Did She Stay With Him (Blue Blvd.)
  14. Elvis Costello - So Like Candy (Mighty Like A Rose)
  15. John Wesley Harding - I Can Tell (When You're Telling Lies) (The Name Above The Title)
  16. Sam Phillips - Cruel Intentions (Cruel Intentions)
  17. Adam Schmitt - Can't Get You On My Mind (World So Bright)
  18. Material Issue - Valerie Loves Me (International Pop Overthrow)
  19. Blur - There's No Other Way (Leisure)
  20. Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over  'Til It's Over (Mama Said)

No comments:

Post a Comment