Tuesday, November 6, 2018

It's Easy To Remember - Jazz Time 4

Jazz Time 4 - Set 4 - It's Easy To Remember
1 hour 31 minutes


  1. It's Easy To Remember - John Coltrane
  2. Sweet And Lovely - Thelonious Monk
  3. Time On My Hands - Sonny Rollins
  4. Carol's Interlude - Donald Byrd
  5. Dat Dere - Hank Crawford
  6. Born To Be Blue - Grant Green & Ike Quebec
  7. My Old Flame - Joe Pass
  8. On The Sunny Side Of The Street - Jimmy Smith
  9. Blue Room - Gene Ammons
  10. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) - Bill Evans
  11. Just Another Sunday - George Benson & Brother Jack McDuff
  12. The Thumb - Wes Montgomery
  13. At Sundown - Jimmy  Griffin
  14. The Breeze And I - Kenny Burrell & Brother Jack McDuff
  15. Groove's Bag - Richard 'Groove' Holmes
  16. Out Of The Blue - Miles Davis
  17. Three Deuces - Eddi 'Lockjaw' Davis
  18. I Get A Kick Out Of You - Clifford Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment