Friday, August 29, 2014

I Can Hear Music - Songs 1969


More songs from 1969. They just keep coming. It was one of my favorite years for music. More great classic rock from a classic year in rock music. The opening from the Stones is probably one of the greatest rock songs of all time.

John and Yoko pic.












  1. The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (Let It Bleed)
  2. The Beatles - The Ballad Of John and Yoko (1967-1970)
  3. Led Zeppelin - Ramble On (Led Zeppelin II)
  4. The Who - I'm Free (Tommy)
  5. Crosby, Stills & Nash - Suite: Judy Blue Eyes (Crosby, Stills and Nash)
  6. Traffic - Medicated Goo (Last Exit)
  7. Tommy James & The Shondells - Crystal Blue Persuasion (Crimson and Clover)
  8. Three Dog Night - Eli's Coming (Suitable For Framing)
  9. Ten Years After - Bad Scene (Ssssh)
  10. Steppenwolf - Rock Me (At Your Birthday Party)
  11. Santana - Soul Sacrifice (Santana)
  12. Janis Joplin - Try (Just A Little Bit Harder) (I Got Dem Ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama)
  13. Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends (Joe Cocker)
  14. Blind Faith - Presence Of The Lord (Blind Faith)
  15. The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother (He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother)
  16. The Beach Boys - I Can Hear Music (20/20)



No comments:

Post a Comment