Sunday, January 18, 2015

I Never Wear White - Songs 2014

Songs 2014 - Ladies Night
My collection of mixes celebrating 2014 continues but this time it's ladies only. I started out putting this list together but it kept getting bigger. There was a lot of good music in 2014 coming from female singers and this mix is the first of three. Of course this isn't supposed to be everything and not a best of list either. This is just some songs from my collection what I want to hear at this time.

All albums released in 2014.
  1. Suzanne Vega - I Never Wear White (Tales From The Realm Of The Queen Of)
  2. Chrissie Hynde - Dark Sunglasses (Stockholm)
  3. Lana Del Rey - West Coast (Ultraviolence)
  4. Jenny Lewis - Just One Of The Guys (The Voyager)
  5. Dum Dum Girls - Cult Of Love (Too True)
  6. Alvvays - Party Police (Alvvays)
  7. EMA - So Blonde (The Future's Void)
  8. Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys (Lights Out)
  9. Lykke Li - No Rest For The Wicked (I Never Learn)
  10. Angel Olsen - High & Wild (Burn Your Fire For No Witness)
  11. The Raveonettes - Sisters (Pe'ahi)
  12. Sylvan Esso - H.S.K.T. (Sylvan Esso)
  13. Zola Jesus - Dangerous Days (Taiga)
  14. Gulp - I Want To Dance (Season Sun)
  15. St. Vincent - Birth In Reverse (St. Vincent)
  16. Jessie Ware - You & I (Forever) (Tough Love)
  17. Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - Get Up and Get Out (Give The People What They Want)
  18. Jessica Hernandez and The Deltas - Sorry I Stole Your Man (Secret Evil)
  19. Lake Street Dive - You Go Down Smooth (Bad Self Portraits)
  20. Jolie Holland - On And On (Wine Dark Sea)



No comments:

Post a Comment