Monday, January 19, 2015

Night Vision - Songs 2014

Songs 2014 - Ladies Night
The ladies only mix continues for another hour.

Lydia Lunch in the pic.







All albums released in 2014.
  1. Tennis - Night Vision (Ritual In Repeat)
  2. Honeyblood - (I'd Rather Be) Anywhere (Honeyblood)
  3. My Brightest Diamond - Lover Killer (This Is My Hand)
  4. Iamamiwhoami - Chasing Kites (Blue)
  5. FKA Twigs - Two Weeks (LP1)
  6. Warpaint - Disco/very (Warpaint)
  7. Death Vessel - Velvet Antlers (Island Intervals)
  8. First Aid Kit - Master Pretender (Stay Gold)
  9. I Draw Slow - Don't She Run (White Wave Chapel)
  10. Nicole Atkins - Cool People (Slow Phaser)
  11. Sinead O'Connor - How About I Be Me (I'm Not Bossy, I'm The Boss)
  12. Lydia Lunch - I'll Be Dammed (A Fistful Of Desert Blues)
  13. Minnie Driver - Waltz #2 (Ask Me To Dance)
  14. Haley Bonar - No Sensitive Man (Last War)
  15. Nina Persson - Animal Heart (Animal Heart)
  16. Carla Bozulich - Lazy Crossbones (Boy)
  17. Cibo Matto - Deja Vu (Hotel Valentine)
  18. Marianne Faithful - Give My Love To London (Give My Love To London)
  19. Luluc - Small Window (Passerby)
  20. Smoke Fairies - Eclipse Them All (Smoke Fairies)

1 comment: