Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Going To A Go Go - Songs 1965

Going To A Go Go - Songs 1965
Soul music from 1965 with an emphasis on Motown.













  1. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Going To A Go Go
  2. The Marvelows - I Do
  3. Jr, Walker & The All Stars - Shake and Fingerpop
  4. The Supremes - Back In My Arms Again
  5. Stevie Wonder - Uptight
  6. Martha & The Vandallas - Dancing In The Street
  7. The Four Tops - It's The Same Old Song
  8. The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
  9. Marvin Gaye - You're A Wonderful One
  10. James Brown - I Got You
  11. Wilson Pickett - In The Midnight Hour
  12. The Contours - First I Look At The Purse
  13. Edwin Starr - Agent Double-O-Soul
  14. Don Covey & The Goodtimers - Seesaw
  15. The Temptations - Don't Look Back
  16. Kim Weston - Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While)
  17. The Marvelettes - I'll Keep Holding On
  18. Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
  19. Otis Redding - Respect
  20. Solomon Burke - Got To Get You Off My Mind
  21. The Impressions - Woman's Got Soul
  22. Ray Charles - I've Got A Woman
  23. The Dells - Stay In My Corner
  24. Barbara Lewis - Baby, I'm Yours
  25. Billy Stewart - I Do Love You
  26. Little Anthony & The Imperials - Hurt So Bad
  27. Barbara Mason - Yes, I'm Ready
  28. The Ronettes - Is This What I Get For Loving You?

No comments:

Post a Comment