Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Once Upon A Time - Songs 1965

Once Upon A Time - Songs 1965

The party continues with the sounds of 1965.
















  1. Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
  2. The Who - My Generation
  3. The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
  4. The Beatles - Day Tripper
  5. Them - Baby Please Don't Go
  6. The Yardbirds - The Train Kept A-Rollin'
  7. The Poets - That's The Way It's Got To Be
  8. Spencer Davis Group - I Can't Stand It
  9. The Strangeloves - I Want Candy
  10. The Beach Boys - Dance Dance Dance
  11. The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
  12. The Dave Clark Five - I Like It Like That
  13. Gary Lewis & The Playboys - She's Just My Style
  14. The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine
  15. Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
  16. The Lovin' Spoonful - Younger Girl
  17. Marianne Faithful - As Tears Go By
  18. Donovan - Colours
  19. The Kinks - Tired Of Waiting For You
  20. Petula Clark - I Know A Place
  21. Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual
  22. Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
  23. Nina Simone - I Put A Spell On You
  24. Mary Wells - When I'm Gone
  25. The Four Seasons - Bye Bye Baby (Baby Goodbye)
  26. Jackie DeShannon - What The World Needs Now Is Love

No comments:

Post a Comment