Friday, August 14, 2015

Sea of Love - Backyard Wedding Party - Hour 2

The second hour includes the wedding ceremony music. Early in this mix the guest took their seats and awaited the arrival of the bride. The wedding party entered the ceremony area to The Drifter's This Magic Moment. The bride walked down "the aisle" to Cat Power's version of Sea of Love. They walked from the ceremony to David Bowie's Heroes. The ceremony songs were selected by Sean and Ashley. The crowd greeted the couple and moved to the beer garden to the music on the second half of this set.









  1. T. Rex - Hot Love
  2. Paul McCartney - Every Night
  3. The Delfonics - La-La Means I Love You
  4. The Flamingoes - I Only Have Eyes For You
  5. R.E.M. - At My Most Beautiful
  6. Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
  7. The Drifters - This Magic Moment
  8. Cat Power - Sea Of Love
  9. David Bowie - Heroes
  10. The Ronettes - Be My Baby
  11. Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
  12. The Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
  13. The Dells - Oh What A Night
  14. Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place
  15. The Beach Boys - I Can Hear Music
  16. Elton John - Tiny Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment