Sunday, August 23, 2015

You Make My Dreams Come True - Backyard Wedding Party - Hour 9

The end of the party. The final hour.


















  1. The Strokes - Last Night
  2. The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
  3. INXS - Need You Tonight
  4. The Knack - My Sharona
  5. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - American Girl
  6. Nick Lowe - I Knew The Bride (When She Used To Rock And Roll)
  7. Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman
  8. Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
  9. The Cure - Just Like Heaven
  10. Broken Bells - After The Disco
  11. Alt-J - Every Other Freckle
  12. Beach House - Myth
  13. Fleet Foxes - Lorelai
  14. The Cure - Lovesong
  15. The Human League - Don't You Want Me
  16. UB40 - Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
  17. Roxy Music - More Than This
  18. Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over

No comments:

Post a Comment