Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Shape I'm In - Songs 1970

Jumping right into 1970. One of my favorite years for music. This is the first mix of my Songs 1970 series which focuses on some of my favorite songs from albums in my collection released that year.







All albums released in 1970.


  1. The Band - The Shape I'm In (Stage Fright)
  2. Buddy Miles Express - Them Changes (Them Changes)
  3. Eric Burdon & War - Spill The Wine (Eric Burdon Declares "War")
  4. Redbone - Maggie (Potlacth)
  5. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run Through The Jungle (Cosmo's Factory)
  6. The Kinks - Apeman (Lola Versus Powerman And The Moneygoround, Part One)
  7. Seatrain - 13 Questions (Seatrain)
  8. Elton John - Take Me To The Pilot (Elton John)
  9. Badfinger - Come And Get It (Magic Christian Music)
  10. Dave Edmunds - I Hear You Knocking (Forms and Feelings)
  11. The Beatles - Get Back (Let It Be)
  12. Grateful Dead - Uncle John's Band (Workingman's Dead)
  13. Cat Stevens - Wild World (Tea For The Tillerman)
  14. Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed (McCartney)
  15. George Harrison - I'd Have You Anytime (All Things Must Pass)
  16. The Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane (Loaded)
  17. T. Rex - Ride A White Swan (T. Rex)
  18. The Beach Boys - This Whole World (Sunflower)



No comments:

Post a Comment