Saturday, October 10, 2015

Walking On Thin Ice - Songs 1981

The second mix of songs from 1981 that were in my collection and that I experienced throughout the year. Once again these songs could be labeled New Wave. Not really chart busters like some of the songs in volume 1.



All albums released in 1981.







  1. Yoko Ono - Walking On Thin Ice (Season Of Grass)
  2. Kim Wilde - Kids In America (Kim Wilde)
  3. Duran Duran - Careless Memories (Duran Duran)
  4. Was (Not Was) - Out Come The Freaks (Out Come The Freaks)
  5. Brian Eno & David Byrne - America Is Waiting (My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts)
  6. Coati Mundi - Que Pasa/Me No Pop I (Que Pasa / Me No Pop I)
  7. ESG - Moody (ESG)
  8. Pete Shelley - Homosapien (Homosapien)
  9. Lene Lovich - New Toy (New Toy)
  10. Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper (Nightclubbing)
  11. Trio - Da Da Da (Trio)
  12. New Order - Ceremony (Movement)
  13. Heaven 17 - Play To Win (Penthouse and Pavement)
  14. The Human League - Love Action (I Believe In Love) (Dare)



No comments:

Post a Comment