Thursday, February 9, 2017

Easy Does - Songs 1984

Another set of songs from albums in my collection released in 1984. Part of the Songs 1984 series.










  1. Let's Active - Easy Does (Cypress)
  2. Green Pajamas - The Way I Feel About You (Summer Of Lust)
  3. The Long Ryders - Run Dusty Run (Native Sons)
  4. The Ramones - Too Tough To Die (Too Tough To Die)
  5. The Bangles - Hero Takes A Fall (All Over The Place)
  6. Hoodoo Gurus - My Girl (Stoneage Romeos)
  7. The Go-Go's - Turn To You (Talk Show)
  8. The Waterboys - All The Things She Gave Me (A Pagan Place)
  9. Box Of Frogs - Love Inside You (Box Of Frogs)
  10. Dream Syndicate - Merrittville (Medicine Show)
  11. Violent Femmes - Hallowed Ground (Hallowed Ground)
  12. Omar & The Howlers - Give Me A Chance (I Told You So)
  13. The Rain Parade - What's She Done To Your Mind (Emergency Third Rail Power Trip)
  14. This Mortal Coil - Kangaroo (It'll End In Tears)
  15. Robyn Hitchcock - I Used To Say I Love (I Often Dream Of Trains)
  16. John Lennon - Nobody Told Me (Milk And Honey)
  17. Los Lobos - I Got Loaded (How Will The Wolf Survive?)
  18. Bruce Springsteen - I'm Goin' Down (Born In The USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment