Friday, March 31, 2017

No Time To Cry - Songs 1994

More music from albums in my collection released in 1994. This set is a little quieter. Somewhat.









  1. Iris Dement - No Time To Cry (My Life)
  2. Richard Thompson - Beeswing (Mirror Blue)
  3. Joni Mitchell - Turbulent Indigo (Turbulent Indigo)
  4. Richard Buckner - Blue And Wonder (Bloomed)
  5. Edie Brickell - Stay Awhile (Picture Perfect Morning)
  6. Todd Snider - You Think You Know Somebody (Songs For The Daily Planet)
  7. Luna - Tiger Lily (Bewitched)
  8. Blur - End Of A Century (Parklife)
  9. R.E.M. - I Don't Sleep, I Dream (Monster)
  10. Suede - Still Life (Dog Man Star)
  11. Cranes - Beautiful Friend (Loved)
  12. Cardinal - Dream Figure (Cardinal)
  13. Built To Spill - Car (There's Nothing Wrong With Love)
  14. Grant Lee Buffalo - Let Go Of My Hand (Mighty Joe Moon)
  15. Everything But The Girl - I Don't Understand Anything (Amplified Heart)
  16. Versus - River (The Stars Are Insane)
  17. Frank Black - Sir Rockaby (Teenager Of The Year)
  18. Elliott Smith - Last Call (Roman Candle)

No comments:

Post a Comment