Tuesday, November 3, 2015

That's Where It's At - Songs 1970

The sixth mix in my Songs 1970 series gets back to some hard rock, funk and early fusion. Has a little early reggae from Bob Marley too.






All albums released in 1970.


  1. The Temptations - Psychedelic Shack (Psychedelic Shack)
  2. Funkadelic - I Got A Thing, You Got A Thing, Everybody's Got A Thing (Funkadelic)
  3. Curtis Mayfield - (Don't Worry) If There's A Hell Below We're All Going To Go (Curtis)
  4. Ten Years After - 50,000 Miles Beneath My Brain (Cricklewood Green)
  5. The Mothers of Invention - My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama (Weaselsl Ripped My Flesh)
  6. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - Lick My Decals Off, Baby (Lick My Decals Off, Baby)
  7. John McLaughlin - Marbles (Devotion)
  8. Miles Davis - John McLaughlin (Bitches Brew)
  9. Jimi Hendrix - Stepping Stone (single, The Jimi Hendrix Experience)
  10. James Brown - Super Bad Pt. 1 (Super Bad)
  11. Gil Scott-Heron - Whitey On The Moon (Small Talk at 125th and Lenox)
  12. The Wailers - Soul Rebel (Soul Rebels)
  13. Jose Feliciano - Susie-Q (Fireworks)
  14. Santana - Oye Como Va (Abraxis)



No comments:

Post a Comment