Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Word Exchange

I recently finished reading The Word Exchange by Alena Graedon. This was her first novel and a spectacular one. There were a few places where there needed some judicious editing but overall this was a well written fantastic story.

It is a digital age dystopian novel set in the near future about the dangers of technology. The story was a little crazy at times and especially with the use of words. I read a paper copy of this book and right from the beginning I was wishing I was reading it on my tablet e-reader because there were quite a few words I wanted to look up in a dictionary. I was actually missing the ability to tap on a word and instantly find its meaning. I thought the book was interesting on many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment