Friday, November 6, 2015

Your Love Is Fading - Songs 1970

Volume 9 of Songs 1970. Some long jams on this one.









All albums released in 1970.


  1. Rare Earth - (I Know) I'm Losing You (Ecology)
  2. Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Cosmo's Factory)
  3. Isaac Hayes - Something (The Isaac Hayes Movement)
  4. B. B. King - Nobody Loves Me But My Mother (Indianola Mississippi Seeds)
  5. Cat Stevens - Hard Headed Woman (Tea For The Tillerman)
  6. Grateful Dead - Box Of Rain (American Beauty)
  7. Elton John - Amoreena (Elton John)
  8. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Country Girl: Whiskey Boot Hill/Down, Down, Down/Country Girl I Think I Love You (Deja Vu)
  9. Derek & The Dominos - Layla (Layla and Assorted Love Songs)
  10. George Harrison - Isn't It A Pity (All Things Must Pass)

No comments:

Post a Comment