Sunday, October 30, 2016

These Days - Songs 1973

The third set in my Songs 1973 series.  A lot of songs from some of my favorite albums released that year.  Abandoned Luncheonette, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Innervisions, Closing Time, The Wild, The Innocent and The E Street Shuffle, etc.








  1. Jackson Browne - These Days (For Everyman)
  2. Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road)
  3. The Beach Boys - Sail On, Sailor (Holland)
  4. Chicago - Just You 'n' Me (Chicago VI)
  5. Bruce Springsteen - New York City Serenade (The Wild, The Innocent and The E Street Shuffle)
  6. Hall & Oates - She's Gone (Abandoned Luncheonette)
  7. Bloodstone - Natural High (Natural High)
  8. Stevie Wonder - All In Love Is Fair (Innervisons)
  9. Aretha Franklin - Angel (Hey Now Hey: The Other Side Of The Sky)
  10. Dusty Springfield - Tupelo Honey (Cameo)
  11. Van Morrison - Warm Love (Hard Nose The Highway)
  12. Eagles - Desperado (Desperado)
  13. Jim Croce - I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song (I Got A Name)
  14. Judee Sill - The Kiss (Heart Food)
  15. Tom Waits - I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You (Closing Time)
  16. John Martyn - Solid Air (Solid Air)

No comments:

Post a Comment