Sunday, November 6, 2016

When The Morning Comes - Songs 1973

More great music from albums in my collection released in 1973.













  1. Hall & Oates - When The Morning Comes (Abandoned Luncheonette)
  2. Bruce Springsteen - 4th Of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) (Greetings From Asbury Park, NJ)
  3. Billy Joel - Captain Jack (Piano Man)
  4. Al Stewart - Nostradamus (Past, Present and Future)
  5. Donovan - Cosmic Wheels (Cosmic Wheels)
  6. Pink Floyd - Time (The Dark Side Of The Moon)
  7. Dr. John - Right Place Wrong Time (In The Right Place)
  8. Todd Rundgren - Sometimes I Don't Know What I Feel (A Wizard, A True Star)
  9. John Cale - Paris 1919 (Paris 1919)
  10. Mark-Almond - What Am I Living For? (Mark-Almond 73)
  11. Lou Reed - Caroline Says II (Berlin)
  12. Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do (Frampton's Camel)
  13. Traffic - Shoot Out At The Fantasy Factory (Shoot Out At The Fantasy Factory)
  14. Steely Dan - My Old School (Countdown To Ecstacy)


1 comment: