Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Wishing You Were Here - Songs 1974

The first set of my Songs 1974 series of music from albums in my collection released in 1974. As usual, a very subjective and personal view of the year in music from my perspective and my collecting.







  1. Chicago - Wishing You Were Here (Chicago VII)
  2. David Bowie - Rock 'n' Roll With Me (Diamond Dogs)
  3. John Lennon - #9 Dream (Walls and Bridges)
  4. Electric Light Orchestra - Can't Get It Out Of My Head (Eldorado)
  5. John Cale - You Know More Than I Know (Fear)
  6. Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway (Sundown)
  7. Gram Parsons & Emmy Lou Harris - Hearts On Fire (Grievous Angel)
  8. Richard & Linda Thompson - I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight (I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight)
  9. Stevie Wonder - Heaven Is 10 Zillion Light Years Away (Fulfillingness' First Finale)
  10. Bob Marley & The Wailers - No Woman, No Cry (Natty Dread)
  11. Ken Boothe - Everything I Own (Everything I Own)
  12. Jesse Colin Young - Light Shine (Light Shine)
  13. The Hollies - Air That I Breathe (Hollies)
  14. Cat Stevens - Oh Very Young (Buddha & The Chocolate Box)
  15. Bob Dylan - Forever Young (Planet Waves)
  16. Eagles - Ol' 55 (On The Border)


No comments:

Post a Comment