Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Always On My Mind - Songs 2016

The covers mix. A collection of cover songs in my collection from albums released in 2016. Part of the Songs 2016 series.









  1. Loretta Lynn - Always On My Mind (Full Circle)
  2. Billy Bragg & Joe Henry - Gentle On My Mind (Shine A Light: Field Recordings From The Great American Railroads)
  3. Colvin & Earle - Baby's In Black (Colvin & Earle)
  4. M. Ward - You're So Good To Me (More Rain)
  5. Katy Goodman - Ever Fallen In Love (Take It, It's Yours)
  6. Johnnyswim - Wicked Game (Georgica Pond)
  7. Britta Phillips - Drive (Luck or Magic)
  8. Ronnie Spector - Oh Me Oh My (I'm A Fool For You Baby) (English Heart)
  9. Angie Stone - Ooh Child (Covered In Soul)
  10. Buddy Miller & Shawn Colvin - Wild Horses (Cayamo Sessions At Sea)
  11. Karl Blau - That's How I Got To Memphis (Introducing Karl Blau)
  12. The Lonely Heartstring Band - Graceland (Deep Waters)
  13. The War On Drugs - Touch Of Grey (Day Of The Dead)
  14. Jim James - Candyman (Day Of The Dead)
  15. Dwight Yoakam - Purple Rain (Swimmin' Pools, Movie Stars)
  16. Simple Minds & KT Tunstall - Promised You A Miracle (Acoustic)
  17. Lucius - You Were On My Mind (Good Grief)

No comments:

Post a Comment