Thursday, December 8, 2016

Nobody To Love - Songs 2016

Another mix of songs from albums released in 2016. Pop and rock with a little soul.










  1. Gaby Moreno - Nobody To Love (Illusion)
  2. Leonard Cohen - If I Didn't Have Your Love (You Want It Darker)
  3. Adele - Hello (25)
  4. Tindersticks - Were We Once Lovers? (The Waiting Room)
  5. Ingrid Michaelson - Whole Lot Of Heart (It Doesn't Have To Make Sense)
  6. Muddy Magnolias - I Need A Man (Broken People)
  7. Mayer Hawthorne - Cosmic Love (Man About Town)
  8. Lissie - Don't Give Up On Me (My Wild West)
  9. Wilco - Someone To Lose (Schmilco)
  10. The High Violets - How I Love (Everything About You) (Heroes and Halos)
  11. Jason Collett - Where Does Your Love Go? (Song and Dance Man)
  12. Pretenders - Never Be Together (Alone)
  13. Kyle Forester - Didn't Try To Run Away (Kyle Forester)
  14. Weyes Blood - Do You Need My Love (Front Row Seat To Earth)
  15. Suede - I Don't Know How To Reach You (Night Thoughts)
  16. Jenny Hval - Conceptual Romance (Blood Bitch)
  17. Charles Bradley - Things We Do For Love (Changes)

No comments:

Post a Comment