Thursday, January 17, 2019

I Can't Talk About It - Reflections 6

Reflections 6 - Set 2 - I Can't Talk About It
1 hour 33 minutes

  1. I Can't Talk About It - El Perro Del Mar
  2. Long Forgotten Love - The Autumn Defense
  3. While I'm Away - Good Old War
  4. Shield Your Eyes - Dry The River
  5. A Heartbreak - Angus & Julia Stone
  6. Pretty Pimpin - Kurt Vile
  7. How I Love You - Robert Ellis
  8. I'm In Love With A Girl - Lucero
  9. Happiness Is Not A Place - The Wind and The Wave
  10. April - Nick Mulvey
  11. King And Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men
  12. The Dream's In The Ditch - Deer Tick
  13. Stopping By - Jason Isbell
  14. Look Away - Lissie
  15. Before We Go Down - The Stray Birds
  16. Desire - Alela Diane
  17. Mountain River - Adam Torres
  18. Cassius - Fleet Foxes
  19. Oh My My - Little May
  20. Now You Are One Of Us - The Cairo Gang
  21. Comin' Round Again - Houndmouth
  22. Go Back - Darlingside
  23. Look At What The Light Did Now - Flo Morrissey and Matthew E. White
  24. If I Didn't Have Your Love - Leonard Cohen
  25. Forgive Me - Parker Millsap

No comments:

Post a Comment