Monday, January 28, 2019

Leave It Up To Me - Reflections 6

Reflections 6 - Set 9 - Leave It Up To Me
1 hour 32 minutes

  1. Leave It Up To Me - Lera Lynn
  2. You Give Me More Than Love - Ed Harcourt
  3. Love Is Wasted On Lovers - Jessie Baylin
  4. Hello Sunshine - Ethan Johns
  5. Is This The Real World? - Garland Jeffreys
  6. My Love Took Me Down To The River To Silence Me - Little Green Cars
  7. At Least For Now - The Posies
  8. Don't You Evah - Spoon
  9. I'm On My Way - Yo La Tengo
  10. Raise Her Hands - Wovenhand
  11. Now We're Strangers - Eleni Mandell
  12. On My Own - Whitney
  13. Hold Me All Night - Tim Fite
  14. Tomorrow - Shearwater
  15. Move Together - James Bay
  16. Smoke And Sparks - Grant-Lee Phillips
  17. Whatever Happened - Brian Wilson
  18. There's No Tomorrow - Elton John & Leon Russell
  19. Her Mercy - Glen Hansard
  20. Waiting For My Child - Patty Griffin
  21. I'm Glad I Found You - Neil Young
  22. At The Indie Disco - The Divine Comedy
  23. Last Dance - Rhye
  24. Song - Sylvan Esso
  25. Keep It Close To Me - Yumi Zouma

No comments:

Post a Comment