Thursday, January 24, 2019

No Tomorrow - Reflections 6

Reflections 6 - Set 7 - No Tomorrow
1 hour 30 minutes

  1. No Tomorrow - Eliza Gilkyson
  2. The One I Love Is Gone - The Secret Sisters
  3. Heartaches By The Number - Rosanne Cash & Elvis Costello
  4. Annie Get Your Gun - Audra Mae
  5. You're The Best Love I've Ever Had - Steve Earle
  6. Shine - The Cave Singers
  7. Kissin On The Blacktop - Daughn Gibson
  8. Are You Looking After Yourself - Courtney Barnett
  9. I Know How To Lose You - John Hiatt
  10. This Town Called Fate - Stan Ridgway
  11. Tomorrow Never Knows - Bruce Springsteeb
  12. Not Enough - J Mascis
  13. I Want To Be Loved - Joan Osborne
  14. That's The Chance You Take - Etta James
  15. If I'm Not In Love - Melinda Doolittle
  16. Reason With Me - Sinead O'Connor
  17. Mess A Good Thing - Gaby Moreno
  18. Favourite Thing - Yuna
  19. I Think I Knew - Cate Le Bon
  20. Nothing Leads - Echo Lake
  21. Paradise - Gardens & Villa
  22. We're All Gonna Die - Dawes

No comments:

Post a Comment