Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Some Retirement Musings

The day is quickly approaching when I'm officially retired although I seem to have been drifting into this mode for the past several months. Since August 31st is the official date on the books with HR there are some processes to complete. One of which is to turn in keys. During my twenty years in the library including managing several departments I've accumulated quite the full key ring.


Another item I had to turn in was my ID card. The picture on this card has me wearing a mustache. Now I only ever wore that mustache for about six months in my entire life and I then had to look at it every day for twenty years. I'm glad it's gone.







2 comments:

  1. Funny line about the mustache.
    Enjoy your retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I’m absolutely delighted I establish it and I’ll be bookmarking it and read-through back over and over again! RTC bus advertising in Agra is exceptionally useful to businesses as it reaches an unlimited and fluctuated gathering of people. Whether it is youngsters, families, experts or sightseers, whether it is individuals with low salary or high wage who are going in their own vehicles out and about, this outdoor advertising system builds mindfulness around an item/benefit in individuals having a place with shifted age gatherings and backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete