Thursday, August 4, 2016

What's My Scene - Songs 1987

The third mix of my Songs 1987 series. So much more of that big 80's production sound.














  1. Hoodoo Gurus - What's My Scene? (Blow Your Cool)
  2. INXS - Need You Tonight (Kick)
  3. Eurythmics - I Need A Man (Savage)
  4. The Jesus & Mary Chain - April Skies (Darklands)
  5. Echo & The Bunnymen - Bedbugs And Ballyhoo (Echo & The Bunnymen)
  6. ABC - When Smokey Sings (Alphabet City)
  7. Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin (Actually)
  8. New Order - True Faith (Substance)
  9. Julian Cope - Shot Down (Saint Julian)
  10. Prince - Sign O' The Times (Sign O' The Times)
  11. Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning (Diesel and Dust)
  12. R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (Document)
  13. Siouxsie & The Banshees - The Passenger (Through The Lookig Glass)
  14. Dinosaur Jr. - Just Like Heaven (You're Living Over Me)
  15. The Replacements - Alex Chilton (Pleased To Meet Me)
  16. Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka (The Lion And The Cobra)
  17. The Cure - Why Can't I Be You (Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me)
  18. David Bowie - Time Will Crawl (Never Let Me Down)
  19. U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Joshua Tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment