Friday, March 6, 2015

I Feel Fine - Songs 1965

This was the first mix in my series of Songs 1965. One of my favorite years in music because it was really the year I started seriously paying attention to popular music. I started reading record reviews and buying music. This first set almost sounds like a frat party or nuggets collection.




\


  1. The Beatles - I Feel Fine (Beatles '65)
  2. The Who - I Can't Explain (Single, Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy)
  3. Paul Revere & The Raiders - Just Like Me (Single, Just Like Us)
  4. The McCoys - Fever (Hang On Sloopy)
  5. Them - Gloria (The Angry Young Them)
  6. Cannibal & The Headhunters - Land Of A Thousand Dances (Single)
  7. Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels - Jenny Take A Ride (Single, Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels)
  8. The Swingin' Medallions - Double Shot Of My Baby's Love (Single)
  9. Sam The Sham & The Pharoahs - Wooly Bully (Wooly Bully)
  10. The Standells - Dirty Water (Single, Dirty Water)
  11. The Sonics - Psycho (Here Are The Sonics)
  12. The Rolling Stones - The Last Time (Out Of Our Heads)
  13. The Castaways - Liar Liar (Single)
  14. The Hollies - Look Through Any Window (Hear Hear)
  15. The Nightcrawlers - The Little Black Egg (Single)
  16. The Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place (Animal Tracks)
  17. The Yardbirds - For Your Love (For Your Love)
  18. The Zombies - Tell Her No (The Zombies)
  19. The Beau Brummels - Just A Little (Introducing The Beau Brummels)
  20. Nico - I'm Not Saying (Single)
  21. The Beach Boys - The Little Girl I Once Knew (Summer Days and Summer Nights)
  22. The Four Seasons - Let's Hang On (The 4 Seasons Entertain You)
  23. Len Barry - 1-2-3 (1-2-3)
  24. The Dave Clark Five - Over and Over (Catch Us If You Can)
  25. Unit 4 + 2 - Concrete and Clay (1st Album)
  26. The Lovin' Spoonful - Do You Believe In Magic (Do You Believe In Magic)
  27. The Byrds - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better (Mr. Tambourine Man)
  28. The Kinks - Till The End Of The Day (The Kink Kontroversy)
  29. The Strangeloves - Night Time (I Want Candy)
  30. Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited (Highway 61 Revisited)



No comments:

Post a Comment