Thursday, March 12, 2015

You Make My Heart Sing - Songs 1966

Turning my attention now to that great year in music 1966. So many wonderful songs and here is a start from my collection.

You make everything groovy, wild thing.
I think you move me... but I wanna know for sure.





  1. The Troggs - Wild Thing
  2. The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper
  3. The Young Rascals - Good Lovin'
  4. Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels - Devil With A Blue Dress On / Good Golly Miss Molly
  5. Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'
  6. Shadows Of Knight - Gloria
  7. Paul Revere & The Raiders - Hungry
  8. The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
  9. The Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night
  10. Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
  11. The Yardbirds - Over Under Sideways Down
  12. The Seeds - Pushin' Too Hard
  13. The Who - The Kids Are Alright
  14. The Hollies - Stop Stop Stop
  15. Captain Beefheart - Diddy Wah Diddy
  16. Mothers of Invention - Hungry Freaks, Daddy
  17. Bob Dylan - Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
  18. The Beatles - She Said She Said
  19. The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice
  20. The Outsiders - Time Won't Let Me
  21. The Association - Along Comes Mary
  22. The Four Seasons - Opus 17 (Don't You Worry 'Bout Me)
  23. The Monkees - I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone
  24. The Dave Clark Five - Over and Over


No comments:

Post a Comment