Friday, March 13, 2015

I Saw Her Walking On Down The Line - Songs 1966


Another hour of songs from 1966

I never saw her, never really saw her










  1. Tommy James & The Shondells - Hanky Panky
  2. Syndicate Of Sound - Little Girl
  3. Neil Diamond - Cherry Cherry
  4. The Turtles - You Baby
  5. The Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb
  6. The Troggs - With A Girl Like You
  7. The Pretty Things - Rosalyn
  8. The Music Machine - Talk Talk
  9. The Monkees - She
  10. The Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere
  11. The Mamas & The Papas - Go Where You Wanna Go
  12. Bob Dylan - Just Like A Woman
  13. Buffalo Springfield - Burned
  14. The Great Society - Somebody To Love
  15. The Who - Substitute
  16. The Hollies - Bus Stop
  17. The Small Faces - All Or Nothing
  18. The Mojo Men - She's My Baby
  19. The Remains - Don't Look Back
  20. The Standells - Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White
  21. Paul Revere & The Raiders - Good Thing
  22. Spencer Davis Group - Somebody Help Me
  23. The Animals - It's My Life
  24. Cream - I'm So Glad




No comments:

Post a Comment