Saturday, March 14, 2015

Too Many Teardrops - Songs 1966

More songs from 1966.

Too many teardrops for one heart to carry on
You're gonna cry cry cry cry







  1. ? & The Mysterians - 96 Tears
  2. Los Bravos - Black Is Black
  3. Love - My Little Red Book
  4. 13th Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me
  5. The Young Rascals - I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore
  6. The Chocolate Watch Band - Baby Blue
  7. The Troggs - Lost Girl
  8. The Rolling Stones - Out Of Time
  9. The Supremes - My World Is Empty Without You
  10. The Temptations - Ain't To Proud To Beg
  11. Marvin Gaye - Little Darling (I Need You)
  12. The Four Seasons - Working My Way Back To You
  13. The Mamas & The Papas - I Call Your Name
  14. The Beatles - We Can Work It Out
  15. Bob Dylan - I Want You
  16. The Beach Boys - Caroline, No
  17. Herman's Hermits - No Milk Today
  18. Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
  19. James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World
  20. Nina Simone - Wild Is The Wind
  21. Tim Buckley - I Can't See You
  22. Bob Lind - Elusive Butterfly
  23. Tim Hardin - Reason To Believe
  24. Simon & Garfunkel - The Dangling Conversion




No comments:

Post a Comment