Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I Feel Free - Songs 1966

Some rockin' songs from 1966

Feel when I dance with you
We move like the sea
I feel free







  1. Cream - I Feel Free
  2. The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
  3. The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
  4. The Byrds - Eight Miles High
  5. The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
  6. Paul Revere & The Raiders - Kicks
  7. The Mothers of Invention - Help, I'm A Rock
  8. Donovan - Season Of The Witch
  9. Bob Dylan - Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
  10. The Leaves - Hey Joe
  11. Blues Magoos - Tobacco Road
  12. 13th Floor Elevators - Reverberation (Doubt)
  13. The Zipps - Kicks & Chicks
  14. Love - 7 and 7 Is
  15. The Who - I'm A Boy
  16. The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
  17. Jefferson Airplane - Blues From An Airplane
  18. The Association - Pandora's Golden Heebie Jeebies
  19. The Magic Mushrooms - It's A Happening
  20. The Creation - Making Time


No comments:

Post a Comment