Saturday, January 14, 2017

Have A Good Time - Songs 1975

Soul, funk and disco from albums in my collection released in 1975. The 7th mix of my Songs 1975 series.











  1. Parliament - P. Funk (Wants To Get Funked Up) (Mothership Connection)
  2. James Brown - Hot (I Need To Be Loved, Loved, Loved) (Sex Machine Today)
  3. Rufus - Have A Good Time (Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan)
  4. KC & The Sunshine Band - Boogie Shoes  (KC & The Sunshine Band)
  5. Van McCoy - The Hustle (Disco Baby)
  6. ABBA - S.O.S. (ABBA)
  7. The Pointer Sisters - How Long (Betcha' Got A Woman On The Side) (Steppin')
  8. Herbie Hancock - Hang Up Your Hang Ups (Man-Child)
  9. Labelle - Messin' With My Mind (Phoenix)
  10. 5000 Volts - I'm On Fire (I'm On Fire)
  11. The O'Jays - Give The People What They Want (Survival)
  12. The Spinners - Games People Play (Pick Of The Litter)
  13. Barry White - What Am I Gonna Do With You (Just Another Way To Say I Love You)
  14. Tower Of Power - You're So Wonderful, So Marvelous (Urban Renewal)
  15. Al Green - Love Ritual (Al Green Is Love)
  16. The Meters - Fire On The Bayou (Fire On The Bayou)

No comments:

Post a Comment