Wednesday, January 4, 2017

One Way Or Another - Songs 1978

The first mix of my Songs 1978 series. Early new wave and punk.















  1. Blondie - One Way Or Another (Parallel Lines)
  2. The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet (The Only Ones)
  3. Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love (Love Bites)
  4. Devo - Uncontrollable Urge (Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo)
  5. The Cars - You're All I've Got Tonight (The Cars)
  6. Squeeze - Take Me, I'm Yours (UK Squeeze)
  7. Nick Lowe - I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass (Jesus Of Cool)
  8. Wreckless Eric - Whole Wide World (Wreckless Eric)
  9. Talking Heads - I'm Not In Love (More Songs About Buildings and Food)
  10. Elvis Costello - Lip Service (This Year's Model)
  11. The Police - Can't Stand Losing You (Outlandos D'Amour)
  12. Fabulous Poodles - Mirror Star (Mirror Stars)
  13. The Jam - David Watts (All Mod Cons)
  14. 999 - Homicide  (Separates)
  15. Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated (Road To Ruin)
  16. The Rolling Stones - Shattered (Some Girls)
  17. Magazine - The Light Pours Out Of Me (Real Life)
  18. XTC - This Is Pop (White Music)
  19. Kraftwerk - The Model (The Man Machine)
  20. Wire - I Am The Fly (Chairs Missing)
  21. The Motors - Airport (Approved By The Motors)
  22. Japan - Don't Rain On My Parade (Adolescent Sex)


No comments:

Post a Comment