Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Glamorous Life - Songs 1984

The third mix of my Songs 1984 series.











  1. Sheila E. - The Glamorous Life (The Glamorous Life)
  2. Prince - Erotic City (The Hits/B-Sides)
  3. The Time - Jungle Love (Ice Cream Castle)
  4. Chaka Khan - I Feel For You (I Feel For You)
  5. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Welcome To The Pleasuredome)
  6. Fad Gadget - Collapsing New People (Gag)
  7. Tones On Tail - Go (Everything!)
  8. The Stranglers - Skin Deep (Aural Sculpture)
  9. Depeche Mode - Master And Servant (Some Great Reward)
  10. Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes (Lament)
  11. Martha & The Muffins - Black Stations/White Stations (Mystery Walk)
  12. Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days (Points On The Curve)
  13. The Psychedelic Furs - Heartbeat (Mirror Moves)
  14. Bananarama - Cruel Summer (Bananarama)
  15. Bronski Beat - Smalltown (The Age Of Consent)
  16. INXS - I Send A Message (The Swing)

No comments:

Post a Comment