Tuesday, September 1, 2015

All You Need Is Love - Songs 1967

This is the first volume of my songs from 1967 series of mixes.  This is some of my favorite music from my collection released that year. People often mention the summer of love when discussing the music of 1967 and this mix does have a love theme starting with The Beatle's All You Need Is Love and ending with The Troogs' Love Is All Around. Love indeed.






  1. The Beatles - All You Need Is Love (Single, 1967-1970)
  2. The Rolling Stones - We Love You (Single, Through The Past Darkly)
  3. Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love (Disraeli Gears)
  4. Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love (Surrealistic Pillow)
  5. The Box Tops - The Letter (The Letter/Neon Rainbow)
  6. Tommy James & The Shondells - I Think We're Alone Now (I Think We're Alone Now)
  7. Lesley Gore - California Nights (California Nights)
  8. The Byrds - Have You Seen Her Face (Younger Than Yesterday)
  9. The Rascals - A Girl Like You (Groovin')
  10. Dusty Springfield - The Look Of Love (The Look Of Love)
  11. Aretha Franklin - Baby I Love You (Aretha Arrives)
  12. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - You're All I Need To Get By (United)
  13. Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You (The Four Seasons Present Frankie Valli Solo)
  14. The Mojo Men - Sit Down I Think I Love (Mojo Magic)
  15. Big Brother & The Holding Company - Bye Bye Baby (Big Brother and The Holding Company)
  16. The Doors - Love Me Two Times (Strange Days)
  17. The Foundations - Baby, Now That I Found You (From The Foundations)
  18. The Monkees - She (More Of The Monkees)
  19. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Bold As Love (Axis: Bold As Love)
  20. The Troggs - Love Is All Around (Cellophane)



No comments:

Post a Comment