Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Some Kind Of Wonderful - Songs 1967

Soul music from 1967. A lot of this stuff I had on singles back in the day. Lots of favorites.












  1. Soul Brothers Six - Some Kind Of Wonderful (Some Kind Of Wonderful)
  2. Sam & Dave - Soul Man (Soul Men)
  3. Aretha Franklin - Respect (I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You)
  4. Wilson Pickett - Funky Broadway (The Sound Of Wilson Pickett)
  5. Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Everybody Needs Love)
  6. The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On (The Supremes Sing Holland-Dozier-Holland)
  7. The Four Tops - Bernadette (Reach Out)
  8. The Parliaments - (I Wanna) Testify (I Wanna Testify)
  9. Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music (Sweet Soul Music)
  10. Joe Tex - Show Me (I've Got To Do A Little Bit Better)
  11. James Brown - Cold Sweat (Cold Sweat)
  12. Watts 103rd St Rhythm Band - Spreadin' Honey (Hot Heat & Sweet Groove)
  13. Albert King - Born Under A Bad Sign (Born Under A Bad Sign)
  14. Chuck Berry - Back To Memphis (Chuck Berry In Memphis)
  15. The Chambers Brothers - I Can't Stand It (The Time Has Come)
  16. Etta James - Tell Mama (Tell Mama)
  17. The Temptations - All I Need (With A Lot O' Soul)
  18. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough (United)
  19. Martha & The Vandallas - Jimmy Mack (Watch Out!)
  20. Stevie Wonder - I Was Made To Love Her (I Was Made To Love Her)
  21. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - More Love (Make It Happen)
  22. The Intruders - Together (The Intruders Are Together)

No comments:

Post a Comment