Friday, September 25, 2015

Sierra Nevada Beer

It's beer week so I'll comment on some of my favorite beers throuhout the week. Sierra Nevada is probably my favorite brewer. I've liked everything of theirs I've tasted and I've had a few.

Their Pale Ale, Celebration Ale and Torpedo Extra IPA are some of my favorites beers. The Celebration Ale is a seasonal brew that I especially look forward to each year.Summerfest is a warm weather standard. Their hefeweizen Kellerweis is one of Becky's favorites and also a wheat beer I really enjoy. Others I like are their Hop Hunter IPA, their Beer Camp Hoppy Lager which I guess they call a IPL. Ruthles Rye is another favorite.


I checked my Untapped beer app and here is a list of Sierra Nevada beers I've had over the past few years.
  • Pale Ale
  • Celebration Ale
  • Torpedo Extra IPA
  • Summerfest
  • Hop Hunter IPA
  • Ruthless Rye IPA
  • Beer Camp Hoppy Lager
  • Oktoberfest Brauhaus Riegele
  • Nooner Pilsner
  • Kellerweis
  • Flipside Red IPA
  • Blindfold, a black IPA
  • Tumbler Autumn Brown Ale
  • Porter
  • Southern Hemesphere Harvest
  • Electric Ray
  • Myron's Walk
  • Golden IPA
  • Northern Hemisphere Harvest Wet Hop Ale
  • Boomerang
  • Rhizing Bines
  • Vienna Lager
  • Narwhal Imperial Stout
  • Harvest Single Hop IPA - Yakima #291
  • Harvest Single Hop IPA - Equinox Hop #366
  • Glissade Golden Bock
  • Terra Incognita
  • Life and Limb
The Sierra Nevada website.











1 comment:

  1. Sierra Nevada is a little more expensive then regular beers but Its all worth it!

    ReplyDelete