Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I Bet You're Wondering How I Knew - Songs 1968

Soul music from 1968. Mix number 5 in the Songs 1968 series.












  1. Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine (In The Groove)
  2. The Temptations - I Could Never Love Another (After Loving You) (The Tempatations Wish It Would Rain)
  3. The Supremes - Forever Came Today (Reflections)
  4. The Four Tops - I'm In A Different World (Yesterday's Dreams)
  5. Aretha Franklin - Think (Aretha Now)
  6. James Brown - I Got The Feelin' (I Got The Feelin')
  7. Johnny Taylor - Who's Making Love (Who's Making Love...)
  8. Sly & The Family Stone - M'Lady (Life)
  9. Sam & Dave - I Thank You (I Thank You)
  10. Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten Up (Tighten Up)
  11. Cliff Nobles & Co. - The Horse (Love Is All Right/The Horse)
  12. Stevie Wonder - Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day (For Once In My Life)
  13. Jerry Butler - Only The Strong Survive (The Ice Man Cometh)
  14. Barbara Acklin - Love Makes A Woman (Love Makes A Woman)
  15. The Marvelettes - The Hunter Gets Captured By The Game (The Marvelettes)
  16. The Tempations & The Supremes - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me (Diana Ross & The Supremes Join The Tempations)
  17. The Delfonics - La-La Means I Love You (La La Means I Love You)
  18. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing (You're All I Need)
  19. Wilson Pickett - Hey Jude (Hey Jude)
  20. Percy Sledge - Take Time To Know Her (Take Time To Know Her)
  21. The Intruders - Cowboys To Girls (Cowboys To Girls)
  22. Curtis Mayfield & The Impressions - Fool For You (This Is My Country)



No comments:

Post a Comment