Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Scuse Me While I Kiss The Sky - Songs 1967

The fourth mix of my summer of love series of songs released in 1967 that rocked my collection both then and now.













  1. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze (Are You Experienced?)
  2. The Troggs - Night Of The Long Grass (Cellophane)
  3. Jefferson Airplane - Plastic Fantastic Lover (Surrealistic Pillow)
  4. Pink Floyd - See Emily Play (The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn)
  5. The Who - Pictures Of Lily (Single, Magic Bus)
  6. The Turtles - She's My Girl (Happy Together)
  7. Love - Alone Again Or (Forever Changes)
  8. Buffalo Springfield - Expecting To Fly (Buffalo Springfield Again)
  9. Donovan - Wear Your Love Like Heaven (A Gift From A Flower To A Garden)
  10. The Box Tops - Neon Rainbow (The Letter/Neon Rainbow)
  11. The Hollies - On A Carousel (Evolution)
  12. Sagittarius - My World Fell Down (Present Tense)
  13. People - I Love You (I Love You)
  14. Tommy James & The Shondells - Mirage (I Think We're Alone Now)
  15. Paul Revere & The Raiders - Ups And Downs (Revolution!)
  16. The Rolling Stones - Dandelion (Single, Through The Past Darkly, Big Hits)
  17. Small Faces - Itchycoo Park (Small Faces)
  18. The Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon (Days Of Future Passed)
  19. The Beatles - A Day In The Life (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band)




1 comment: