Thursday, September 3, 2015

Those Were The Days - Songs 1968

Another trip to 1968 and the second mix of  my Songs 1968 series. More of my favorite music of that year from my collection.








  1. Cream - Those Were The Days (Wheels Of Fire)
  2. Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band - Safe As Milk (Safe As Milk)
  3. Terry Reid - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) (Bang Bang Your Terry Reid)
  4. Mike Bloomfield, Al Kooper & Steven Stills - Season Of The Witch (Supper Session)
  5. The Chocolate Watch Band - In The Past (The Inner Mystique)
  6. The Moody Blues - Om (In Search Of The Lost Chord)
  7. Canned Heat - On The Road Again (Boogie With Canned Heat)
  8. The Band - The Weight (Music From Big Pink)
  9. The Byrds - Wasn't Born To Follow (The Notorious Byrd Brothers)
  10. Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Put A Spell On You (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
  11. Jeff Beck Group - You Shook Me (Truth)
  12. Big Brother & The Holding Company - Piece Of My Heart (Cheap Thrills)
  13. The Rolling Stones - Stray Cat Blues (Beggars Banquet)
  14. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Gypsy Eyes (Electric Ladyland)

No comments:

Post a Comment